7:33 pm

Freshers Ball

'As a little girl I loved the thought of playing dress-up and getting ready.'

Today was the day of the ball in which all the girls could dress up just like when they were little, high heels on and their sparkly dresses and the boys looking sharp in suits. 
My best friend came down to stay the weekend and she was coming to the ball with me which I had been looking forward to since I first arrived. Everyone looked so lovely all dressed up and as everyone has their own specific style it showed even more in the dresses that we were wearing.

Getting ready for the ball....
I went for a simplistic white skater dress, with matching white wedges but then used my accessories to bring the outfit to life using a brown clutch bag and gold jewellery to match my shoes. I also went for a traditional red lip to add the colour to the outfit and decided to have my hair up in a bun to show off the neck line of the dress.
Was a really good night out, we even got to see Wretch 32!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe