3:03 pm

DVF Presentation

Last week was spent preparing for our brand presentation on Friday. We have been working towards this since our trip to London in mid November however this was the final push to bring all the information together and work on the our own presentation for the day as well. We focused on being the brand in the language we used to the way that we dressed as well as the actual presentation. We wanted to make it interactive and a bit fun and feminine. We did this by using primary and secondary resource videos and using pinks and oranges within the slides. We also created our own look book for the brand to showcase their recent collections, as well as involving our brand interview with the manager of the flagship store in Mayfair. 
To stand out from other groups I thought of the idea to use the newly iconic motif of the 1960's lips as our cue cards, this would incorporate the brand as well as a personal twist.
Overall the presentation went really well, even though the videos decided to not work on the powerpoint we got them working and stayed calm. We collated well as a group even by the way that we dressed, black, blue and leopard print. I really enjoyed gaining an understanding of a brand that I was unaware of before and having to think outside the box in creativity. I think I have become more confident in how I present myself to others and also built on my team working skills with people who I hadn't met previously. 
My lip cue card for the presentation, in which we attached sticks to the bottom to be able to hold in front of our own lips.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe