10:03 pm

Its all starting....

OH MY GOD! I already love it here and to start it all off we are going to New York in January! I have never been before, it is all really exciting. Only 104 days to go!!!!!!!
It was all a bit scary today though, walking into my first lecture theatre (for real this time, not just for an open day) and then being told all about the course. However after the first scare I felt more excited than nervous now, even though we were being set our first brief :S.

Street Style? The first thing I thought was 'No one is going to happily stop in the street and let us take pictures of them surely? Isn't that a bit odd?' Maybe the film on Wednesday will give the group some help because we are really confused how to go about this the right way.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe