11:06 am

Moodboard Brief

This week I have been working towards my final moodboard to be able to present. I focused on the mood of the brand using 6 specific words to help me with this, Preppy, All American, Sporty, Heritage, Individual and Relationships. I initially found it difficult to use negative space effectively as I was used to creating collages rather than moodboards for brands. I used influential imagery that represented the mood and also used images from the book 'Iconic America' which was created by the brand itself.  I decided to use the American flag as a background to show the importance of the brand link to the country it is originated from.
My feedback was that I need to incorporate the brand logo a bit more and possibly use the 6 words within the moodboard similarly to how the logo incorporates the brand name. Also to distinguish the importance of images to use white backgrounds round each picture, this will allow them to stand out from the background and not get lost.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe