11:59 am

LONDON- 09.11.13

For my birthday I visited London to originally just watch the West End Show, Stomp! However I thought I should take this opportunity to view some of the Christmas store windows that had been set up in sync to the Christmas light switch on in Regent St that night. Each store window was a different set up but all had a link to Christmas or Winter. I really liked the Fenwick store windows as they were inspired by the different fairy tales and also the Liberty store had christmas animations projected onto the building during the light switch on which therefore attracted even more people. Even though Christmas is still 6 weeks away, it well and truly feels like Christmas in London and even though I'm nearly 19 I am still the excited 8 year old counting down the days!



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe