3:25 pm

New Purchases

Being a fashion student with no money is difficult, but this week I decided to treat myself for the festive season and go shopping for "essentials" of course. 
I have previously never been sure whether I could pull off a maxi skirt but I thought to give it a try this season with the art deco style pattern skirt from River Island-£25. To match with this and also to bring the sparkle of Christmas I picked a sparkly woven top from River Island-£28, which I can pair with leggings and heels as well as the skirt to create multiple looks. As the weather is starting to get cold I decided to get some patent Chelsea Boots, they were slightly more expensive at £35 but they will be worth it in the cold weather to come. My last purchase was my new hair bow clip, perfect for making a simple bun look more interesting and it was only £5. 
The new stock is perfect for Christmas for not only yourself but for stocking fillers too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe