Glam Jewels at The VMA's for The Folly Boutique

5:10 pm

With controversial moments always playing a key role at the VMA's since that Madonna and Britney kiss and Kanye stealing the microphone from Taylor Swift, one thing that hasn't changed along the road has been the glamour the celebrities bring. We decided to have a look into the best dressed of the night and recreate their jewellery looks.

This has been one of my favourite pieces since I have started my Internship for The Folly Boutique as it is something I love doing already for my own blog. So why not take a look at The Folly Boutique Blog and see what we have recreated for you, along with taking a look at the company! They are amazing to work for and have such an interesting concept where you can not only buy such beautiful designer pieces, but you can rent them too!!! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. the girls looked for sure real pretty
    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe