3:18 pm

Identity!

Today we were thinking about What we wear and why we wear it?. We completed a task with multiple images and had to work through them in groups to find the connections within them. This style of task will help with my own brand to be able to connect different items and information, from the past and present, all together to represent the brand.
All the images with no connections.
We then worked through them and linked images such as inspirational women through time to the modern inspiration and the brands they work for now.

We then selected one image that we felt we had a shared connection to, I chose Lily Cole.
I believe she is inspirational to teenagers that no matter what you look like you are beautiful. She has similar characteristics to me such as, red hair, porcelain skin and bright blue eyes as well as the importance of the environment in which she showed in her support in the body shop campaigns earlier this year. She is also not high fashion in her every day clothing, she is casual and high street statement pieces which I believe to be very similar to myself.
We also looked at our own personal consumer profile and what visual identity we have. I looked at the influences to my style from specific eras and celebrities as well as using the brand identity information we learnt at the beginning of the week to help explain my style. I found it difficult trying to express my exact style as it is difficult to self analyse, however by asking some friends and family what they thought I collated all the information and came up with the image below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe