10:55 am

From Street to Store- NYC Trend Report


After returning from New York we have had to compile our images through using Adobe Bridge and discover the trends that have emerged or trends that could emerge. We then had to use the programme Indesign, which I have never used before so this was an initial struggle. However with a few youtube videos and  my ability to quickly pick things up and learn whilst doing made the concept and layout easier than I originally imagined.  
I based my report on the trends that I initially saw on the streets to how they have then involved into fashion through photography, shop layouts and visual merchandising. 

The initial reaction and feedback was that the idea of a scrapbook made the report stand out from others and the use of showing how trends are represented in all locations works really well too. I was told to also look at the length, maybe be a bit more selective and to decide whether to tell a story through the report. I also decided I need to have an introduction page as well as having chapter dividers. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe