When in Doubt, Travel

5:00 pm

With just over three weeks until I set off for another two week adventure, I'm putting together some great places I can't wait to visit. First in the series, Toronto.


Toronto will be the first step on our Gingers on Tour Take 2. As last years, New York, Vegas &  LA trip went so well, we decided on a similar format. 3 Cities in 2 Weeks. Obviously last year we stayed in America, but this year we thought we would conquer two countries. Starting with Toronto, Canada.
I have never been to Canada and, from what I can see, I think we've made a good choice for my first time. A vibrant city with lots to do, but you can still escape and relax at the beach. 

I usually don't even know the dates we are flying out on holiday, never mind what we are going to do whilst we are out there. I am normally pretty organised I promise, but the other two are so much better so there is just no point. But maybe this will help me to get on it and get planning.

Sugar Beach
Sugar Beach is an urban beach park in Toronto, Canada, that opened in 2010. It is located across from Redpath Sugar Refinery in Toronto's eastern East Bayfront and look how beautiful it is. The perfect Instagram picture location with white sand and pastel pink umbrellas. Beautiful.

Toronto Island
The Toronto Islands are a chain of small islands in Lake Ontario, south of mainland Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I think it will be a great place to take in the City Skyline and how amazing would it be to do this whilst kayaking.

Distillery District
The Distillery District is a commercial and residential district in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Located east of downtown, it contains numerous cafés, restaurants, and shops housed within heritage buildings of the former Gooderham and Worts Distillery. A quirky area of the town where I can imagine I will be finding lots of fun coffee shops and unique boutiques.

Graffiti Alley 
Graffiti Alley in The Fashion District runs south of Queen Street West from Spadina Avenue to Portland Street beginning at 1 rush lane, Toronto, Ontario Canada. The area has become a tourist attraction and I can see why. Something that sometimes gets a bad rep has created a beautiful space.

The CN Tower
The CN Tower is a 553.3 m-high concrete communications and observation tower in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Now I love a good viewing tower and I have learnt that the best time to go up is just before sunset. You get the best of both worlds. The stunning views of the whole city whilst also seeing the lights all turn on. 


Niagara Falls
Technically not in Toronto, but we will definitely be heading here. We took a similar trip when we were in Vegas and trekked to the Grand Canyon. It is definitely something I feel you have to go and see and, just from the pictures, I know it will be worth it.


I can't wait to get to Toronto and explore these amazing places. If you have any more suggestions of some great places to visit let me know in the comments below. It will be greatly appreciated.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe